Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend (with cruddy iPhone pictures!)

Despite my lack of motivation to study for this test on Monday afternoon, I'd say this weekend was a good one! 

    

 

 

On Friday, Travis and I went to Cafe Eccell and I had a deelish cesear salad along with multiple bites of Trav's "Village Penne" pasta. Twas lip smackin' good! We tried to go see a movie but because of all this Hunger Games madness the parking lot was completely full, not one single space. Seriously. So naturally, we ended up going to Walmart and buying a bag of tootsie pops to eat while we drove around and sang along to the radio. I liked that better than any movie. 

Last night I went to a birthday dinner for Shannon and had my first pizookie experience. For those that may not know what that is, it is a hot, fresh out of the oven cookie with cold ice cream plopped on top. It was freaking fantastic and seven girls finished that entire thing, no problem.

Now, I am studying (promise) and gearing up for a crazy week!

No comments: