Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things Things Things

- I am really diggin' no Tuesday/Thursday class because it means I get lots of work done

-I go home next weekend, I can't wait!!! 

- Travis bought me a hot fudge sundae from Sonic on Tuesday...you know that saying, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"? Well, I think that is true for women too. 

- I bought a new jar of crunchy peanut butter this past weekend and half of it is already gone. What can I say? A spoonful of peanut butter is my go-to snack. 

- Finding an internship is stressing me out more than I'd like to say. (How am I supposed to show that I am experienced when an internship is about getting experience?)

-New chef at the house is named Sue..."Sue Chef"...get it? (I stole that joke) 

- I am giving my first speech in my public speaking class tomorrow. I'm speaking about Tina Fey, naturally. 

And now, I leave you with a quote that I have really liked this week: 

"Sometimes the only way forward is to walk away, you cannot win every battle, you must remove yourself to live another day."