Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Like These...

Some things I like... 

To Read: 

I'm reading this for a class but I actually really enjoy it. While it isn't an easy read, it is gripping and I feel smarter after I read it. Always a good thing!


I loved this movie. The book is definitely detailed and it is no literary masterpiece (which I don't mind) but so far I love it, I just don't have enough time to read it as often as I'd like. 

To Listen to:

\\

Hooks galore. End of story. So dang good. 


A new EP from my beloved Eisley. If you have ever listened to their first album "Room Noises" then you will love this. 

To Eat: 
Larabars! Let me geek out for a moment, these bars are as unprocessed as you can get. The ingredient list is like...4 things long, which means that these are so good for you!! EVERYONE EAT THEM! They are delicious. So far my favorite flavors are Cherry Pie and Lemon Bar. Travis bought me the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip/Cookie Dough flavors so I'll have to get back to ya on those ;) 

Good 'ol applesauce! I eat these little cups like its my job. Plus, if you get the natural version, it is basically like eating a whole apple (nutritionally speaking). yummyyummy

To Sip: 


I usually go to Starbucks to study and I've started getting their new "Blonde" roast. It is a lighter roast so it doesn't have that burnt taste that some of the Starbucks coffees can have. I look forward to getting a cup of this!

These are just a few of the things I am currently enjoying. Soon I will go back and update my Mom's Birthday post! Her birthday dinner was so much fun.






No comments: