Saturday, February 4, 2012

A bad habit..

Blog world, I have a bad habit to confess. I am confessing it on here so that I have no excuses. 

Ready?

I am bad at asking people to hang out. 

Sounds silly I know, but it is a bad habit I have and gosh darn it I will try to fix it! I don't know why but there are only a few people that I have no problem asking to hang out with me. Other than that, I wait for others to ask me first. I don't know, I guess I don't want to bother people and maybe it's also a fear of rejection but it is kind of weird when I think about it. Why are humans so weird about this kind of stuff?! Even just typing it out makes me realize how silly I am. Alas, we all have our weird tendencies and that is one of mine. 

And that is my confession. 

What is your weird bad habit? 

No comments: