Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ultimate Laziness

 

this is not just any nightstand my friends. this is my laziness at its finest. confession: i barely, if ever, wash my face at night. some may think thats gross but, i'll tell you what it really boils down too. it just so much effort when i'm sleepy. my solution is in my nightstand, and i'm ashamed yet impressed with myself for it. see that green thing in my drawer? those are wipey thingys that clean mah whiter than white complexion before i hit the hay. all i have to do is roll over to my nightstand, grab one and BAM, good to go. 

 

in other news, i made this for dinner last night. parmesan crusted chicken, roasted asparagus and rice pilaf. yum scrum.

 

and finally, for a jew, i get really into christmas. i love all of it. right now i am writing a term paper with these little twinklies on and it is just so fab.

1 comment:

Lauren Haines said...

I have lights over my bulletin board by my desk! It makes the long study nights so much better!!