Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Day in the Life: Winter Break Edition

8:00 am- Alarm goes off 

8:30- I actually wake up. Call work to see if they are using my shift- they say no. Zoe jumps on my bed and snuggles with me.

8:45- I walk downstairs and open the front window blinds so Zoe can sit in the sun. 

9:00- breakfast & coffee 

9:45-11:00- get ready/start editing my resume 

11:00-12:00- lunch 

12:00-2:00- I try to be productive and actually succeed! 

2:15- Zoe and I sit in the sun waiting for Travis to come over 

4:00- Travis leaves

6:00- Dinner 

7:00- NHS induction ceremony for my little brother/small talk with parents 

Some common questions: 

"So you are at A&M now, right?"
"Why did you transfer?"
"Are you still dating that same guy from highschool?! WOW!"
"What exactly is a communications major?"

Ugh 

8:30- Jimmy Johns with brother and Mom, I love them 

9:30- hanging out in the Montie kitchen, tired but willing to power through, learned about a youtube thing called neon cat 

Midnight- in bed, eyelids are heavy things! 


No comments: